Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a private equity company located in East Hanover, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the commissioning and qualification of a QC Lab expansion.
- Work with the heads of Facilities, Engineering, QC, and QA to coordinate commissioning and qualification activities and acquiring needed resources.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule for implementation, coordinate with QC personnel on execution support and materials.
- Manage at least two full time resources involved in protocol execution, and report generation/approval.
- Assist in deviation review and approval for Qualification activities.
- Work with vendors on installation of new equipment on site and coordinate and schedule Calibration and Preventative Maintenance Activities.
- Work with vendors involved in construction activities in the area for utilities.
- Provide status reports to the client as needed.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the project's health and adhering to timelines, working with client to supply resources where needed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Kelly at (+1) 312-270-1613 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.