Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high-quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers.
- Overall Project Leadership and Delivery.
- Timeline and deliverable tracking.
- Coordinates with the different project teams on the deliverables and timeline.
- Maintain accurate study plans.
- Track projects in smartsheets or similar.
- Manages meeting invites and minutes for project and management teams.
- Communicates timely and appropriate project updates to the Strategy and Operations team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet department objectives and deadlines consistently
- Self-directed and displays good judgment.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in the healthcare field or project management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
- Experience in R&D projects required.
- Ability to embrace new technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.