Proclinical is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a leading Oncology company located in Brussels, Belgium. This is a great opportunity to work on highly complex international studies across phases II/III.
- Responsible for the ethics submissions and budget management.
- In charge of the overall coordination of the trials. Candidate will join a small team and take on a wide range of responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Project Management experience within clinical trials.
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GCP guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Troy Neenan at (+44) 0041615087328 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.