We're thrilled to announce an exciting pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Project Manager to join their office in Basel. This would be opportunity to bring your talent and expertise to an amazing organisation.
- Provide business support and project/program management to guide leadership teams and program teams.
- Act as the operational lead for a PHC-related program or project assignment and/or project manager for functional new capability development or improvement projects
- Work with vendors on installation of new equipment on site and coordinate and schedule Calibration and Preventative Maintenance Activities.
- Work with vendors involved in construction activities in the area for utilities.
- Provide status reports to the client as needed.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the project's health and adhering to timelines, working with client to supply resources where needed.
Skills and Requirements
- University Degree is preferred with Scientific, IT or Quality background
- Experience with project management tasks (does not have to be as Project Manager title but NEEDS to have been on a project and demonstrated results)
- Experience in an international environment
- Able to demonstrate a major impact they had on a project in an international setting.
- Project Management certification
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke Senior on 0203 854 0200 (5336) or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.