Project Manager (f/m/d)
A boutique biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany. The organisation engineers targeted immunotherapies that seeks to improve patient outcomes through innate immunity. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated project management team and significantly bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Develop processes in close collaboration with the involved parties to facilitate interfaces between cross-functional program teams and associated departments (e.g. Finance).
- Implement and train processes across the organization in all involved departments.
- Take full responsibility to drive assigned projects ensuring adherence to established standards and deliverables.
- Revise and complement the program management handbook which provides the framework how programs are developed.
- Act as organiser and secretary of the monthly Development Governance Meeting (senior management meeting) in close collaboration with the Chairman (COO).
- Analyse key efficiency parameters of the development value chain.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced graduate degree preferably in life sciences or medical area.
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management or Process Development in the pharmaceutical industry or expertise in more than one function within drug development.
- Fluent in English (oral & written), German language skills desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Julia Tegelman at +44 203 854 1052 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading technology-led CRO company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Project Leader.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Toxicology Study Monitor/Coordinator, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Shanghai Clinical Project Manager to their office in Shanghai.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
Clinical Study Leader
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
An exciting vacancy for a Senior Project Manager has arisen with an international Clinical Research Organisation (CRO).