Project Manager - CH
An international human resources company is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager - CH, based in their Swiss office in Zug. This organisation consults jobseekers and provides them with insights and research to help them realise their true potential. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading force in the pharmaceutical HR services industry.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of a project.
- Takes overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tim Masson at +44 2038540237 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.