Project Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will work with the Program Management team to develop integrated development plans, PM tools (e.g. lessons learned database(s), etc.), and program development scenarios.
- Work with the Program Management team to develop integrated development plans, PM tools and program development scenarios.
- Work with the Program Team Leader to facilitate decision making and resolve conflicts Help to implement and improve program management tools.
- Monitor and track activities against a program/project timelines, specifically in support of executing a New Drug Application project.
- Execute program communications according to program communication plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 2-4+ years of experience in a similar project coordinator role is required.
- Project coordinator experience for clinical-phase drug development programs or regulatory affairs is highly preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.