Project Leader Biomarker Statistics
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany. The opening position is for a Project Leader Biomarker Statistics.
- Serve as a representative of statistics to contribute and guide if suitable, in scientific or technology working groups or cross-functional initiatives.
- Offer technical leadership and training of junior personnel.
- Guide in multiple multifaceted projects/ one or numerous indications of a project in clinical project development phases with concerns to statistical actions in precision medicine and biomarker actions.
- Execute novel data analytical tools such as AI, machine learning and statistical strategies to change the multifaceted biomarker data into acumens that can be readily used in drug development.
- Guarantee productive cooperations with any other functions in line with the project team and any other statistics project leaders and in conversing with senior management.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics or similar field with demonstrable pharmaceutical experience.
- Exhibited solid study management and interpersonal abilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Konow-how and comprehension of advanced statistical ideas and practices in numerous biomarker data gathers in clinical studies.
- Expertise on pharmaceutical clinical development and the process of clinical decision making.
- Familiarity with using biomarker data in clinical decision-making would be ideal.
- Knowledge of biomarkers.
- Demonstrable experience within clinical developments as well as engagements with regulatory agencies or any other external shareholders would be preferable.
- Capable of serving as a representative for the business in cross-company actions such as consortia or professional associations.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 8541050.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.