An exciting new contract role has arisen for a Project Engineer, who will be working for a Swiss based pharmaceutical company. In this role you will be expected to liaise with external companies and approve data sheets.
- Represent the Clients project engineering team for the planning phase. Interact with external companies, review and approve RIs, data sheets, accessory drawings and 3D models.
- Technically review change orders from the project
- Interact with other departments (e.g. Operations, Operations Engineering, EMR, SHE, CSA, Purchasing) and make interdisciplinary decisions
- Participate in FATs (in Switzerland and Europe) with the responsibility to deliver qualitatively acceptable equipment to the site in a timely manner
- Responsible for the erection activities and SAT regarding the transferred process equipment
- Participate in commissioning (IBN) and qualification documentation preparation (e.g. GMP risk analyses, OQ plans and reports)
- Support for the IBN and Q activities until the end of the project.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Engineering of bio-pharmaceutical facilities
- Hands-on experience in planning of manufacturing facilities for mammalian, microbial and/or bioconjugate based APIs
- Experience in Commissioning and Q phases
- Working experience with COMOS and SAP
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.