An international medical device company is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer to their office in Ireland. Known for their work in developing medical technologies, services, and solutions, the organisation prides itself on over 60 years of experience. This is the perfect opportunity to provide expertise and bolster a career in the Engineering field.
- Develop innovative processes and products to deliver products for use in medical procedures.
- Contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute, and deliver on NPD requirements.
- Lead the development & optimisation of new molding manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- Provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with molding processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- Lead Process Development, Process Characterization, and Process Qualification to support new product introduction from a molding perspective.
Skills and Requirements:
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelors/Master's level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline.
- Ideally, 5 years medical device technology experience in a comparable role.
- Experienced in mold design with the ability to identify and address any key issues or challenges with the design prior to manufacturing the mold.
- Experienced in identifying key process inputs to ensure that key outputs are achieved during validation activities.
- Ability to run & troubleshoot molding machines.
- Experience with Equipment introduction and validation and associated documentation.
- Experience in statistical analysis - Minitab.
- Knowledge of MSA's - execution and documentation.
- You will design, develop, and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase.
- Utilise functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, Project Management, COS, and Six Sigma.
- You are experienced with molding design and a good understanding of the product and process development.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Human Factors Engineer for a global medical device company headquartered in Northern Illinois.
A global healthcare solutions company is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Engineer Level 1, based in their office in Ireland.