Project Coordinator / Project Management Officer
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator/Project Management Officer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Switzerland, this contract role is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment in the regulatory field.
- Manage project management infrastructure to execute, track, and report project activities across a number of work streams.
- Ensure full visibility of project progress and constantly monitor and report on progress to the Project Lead.
- Work with work stream leads to identify the interdependencies between work streams and to ensure these elements are appropriately captured in the overall project plan.
- Escalate early any potential risks so that these risks can be managed effectively maintaining original scope and commitments.
- Interface with senior leaders (if needed) to consolidate the required information effectively.
- Drive effective communication of project goals, milestones, timelines, and status to key internal stakeholders.
- Manage clear systems, tools, and processes to manage the projects effectively.
- Provide appropriate access to key stakeholders on related project content.
- Maintain the confidentiality of content where necessary.
- Support the scheduling of project related meetings.
- Support the on-boarding of various vendors supporting the project
- Prepare high quality presentations to present to key stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in business management or any other relevant subject.
- Management consulting background.
- Proven Project management or previous PMO/coordinator experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.