Project Coordinator (Marketing)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator of Marketing with a biopharmaceutical company located in Mettawa, IL. Successful candidate will serve as the marketing/brand liaison between the field, marketing and logistics vendor as it relates to Peer-to-Peer Management.
- Point of Contact (POC) with field in the selection and evaluation process to onboard or re-contract a speaker.
- Field Liaison: POC for the field regarding speaker recommendations, speaker status, speaker caps, and any questions regarding overall Peer-to-Peer programming.
- POC for the field and/or logistics vendor for transactional issues.
- Work with the logistics vendor as the POC for speaker communications, speaker budgets/speaker FFS Cap Management, Speaker Handler Lists, Speaker Portal Updates, Speaker Contracting, Speaker Bureau Management, Submissions for Presentation Detail Approvals, review of weekly program reports and program management.
- Manage speaker program associated print inventories with vendor partners. Review approval extension list from promotional coordinator, consult with marketing and update deck status. Partner to develop and route ancillary program materials.
- Commercial Operations / Field Operations Liaison: Work directly with Field Operations to help align marketing driven initiatives for Speaker Programs operational capabilities and compliance guardrails. Partner with Field Ops when necessary to manage logistic vendor support and project priorities, identify new improvements and define processes within the digital survey team.
- Brand Liaison: Assist Marketing in providing updates to the field regarding program activities, speaker engagements, speaker program feedback/analytics, speaker utilization and compliance status. Collaborate with Area Marketing Managers as needed for management of reserving speaker programs, speaker caps, contract status and fair market value.
- Program and Speaker Analytics: Work with the logistics vendors, CA&O and the marketing team to analyze raw data in order to develop and create weekly reporting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Proficient at excel at an intermediate level (VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, PivotTables/PivotCharts, customize graphs with raw data, creating a weekly dashboard).
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, be able to prioritize competing tasks, meet strict deadlines, agile to move from task to task, ability to multitask.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.