Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Works closely with leadership on projects and strategic initiatives, providing technical/administrative PM support through in depth project/task knowledge, follow up on action items and assists in up to date maintenance of project schedules and creation of guidance material or reports in addition to ensuring actions are completed and critical issues identified and escalated for resolution.
- Analytical and specialized administrative support to assist staff with complex tasks and advanced administrative duties including collection and preparation of information for use in discussions/presentations.
- Coordinates activities between functions/departments and outside parties.
- Contacts and works with company personnel at all organizational levels to get meetings scheduled, gather information and prepare reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 3 years project management support experience
- Experience in meeting planning, project support and event coordination
- Experience working within a high paced fluid environment
- Experience with contracting/PO management is desired
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills are required
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Consistently demonstrates respect for people and relates to people in an open, professional, and encouraging manner
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities, tasks and demands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works independently, takes initiative and completes tasks to deadlines as required
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills are required
- Provides quality information & objective perspectives during meetings & maintains accurate records of discussion points.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.