Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will partner closely with and will heavily support the project PMO in developing operations, communications and team engagement capabilities.
- Manages leadership members calendar (2 people), limited calendar support to the BA team ~6 individuals.
- Operation Excellence and communication support:
- Planning and scheduling complex team logistics
- Team vacation and travel calendar maintenance
- Defining and maintaining tools and processes to monitor and record office workflow, and operations report generation.
- Liaising with other department admin support to sync logistics and agendas
- Liaises with admin support in AbbVie affiliates in other countries to arrange travel logistics and international meetings.
- Responsible for onboarding new members
- Solves team meeting logistics by finding meeting spaces close to the team area (ABV1 5SW). If needed, communicates with respect with people holding rooms, asking if the room can be freed.
- Creation and maintenance of organization charts, email distribution lists, phone lists, etc.
- Ensures the team is always in close contact, by putting in place elements that promote innovation, creativity and teambuilding.
- Proposes creative solutions to everyday problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fully understand assigned tasks and any associated expectations.
- Ask for clarification as needed
- Understand the deadlines and deliverables
- Communicate any obstacles that prevent completion of any deadline
- Provide status updates prior to any deadline
- Be a good listener
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving Skills
- Be Accountable and Responsible for actions/mistakes
- Challenges the team to always do better.
- Be competent and fully knowledgeable about common processes and applications; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.