Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a leading pharmaceutical company in the North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold documentation, SharePoint, and Microsoft office experience.
- Work on a large fast passed global project
- Data management
- Coordinate global sites as the upload files to SharePoint and track information
- Collect and track metrics associated with targets and milestones and report monthly on status.
- Anticipate and track initial dates, events, and associated action items, follow up to ensure deadlines are met.
- Interact with Team Leads for project information/documents that need to be completed.
- Learn Attaché PRO - document management system
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Self-starter able to function at a high level with general instruction.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient project team operations.
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall organization.
- Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed.
- Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have documentation, SharePoint, and Microsoft office experience.
- Data and document Management
- Strong Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with SharePoint and uploading documents
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.