Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for completing analytic requests, oversight of basic business process and providing general support to Project Management Office Staff, Project Managers, and R&D functions.
- Uses basic knowledge of pharmaceutical industry data, analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills to resolve business problems across R&D efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively ensures key communications to stakeholders in order to manage expectations.
- Exercises appropriate judgment to efficiently progress deliverables using formal channels and informal networks, key policies, procedures, and are consistent with the organization's culture.
- Develop and provide basic training, interpretation and guidance on new processes and system functionality to support the project planning, budgeting and resource management system.
- Independently resolves problems and develops recommendations.
- Appropriately handles confidential information.
- Recognizes when a procedure/manual process applies vs. when a technical solution is required.
- Assesses performance against plans, processes, and practices to determine effectiveness and areas for process improvement.
- Identify, quantify, and analyze business risks and potential hazards.
- Monitors risks and potential hazards and recognizes when corrective action and planning are necessary and assist with root cause analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience required, preferably in a technical, scientific or project management related discipline
- 4+ years professional work experience, preferably in project management, system-based processes, or the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Master's degree with 2+ years of work experience; or Doctorate degree in same disciplines.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.