Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Support the Operational needs of the Science & Technology organization from a business and systems perspective.
- Business related support will include financial, resource and time management.
- Financial activities are in support of the annual plan and execution against that plan including creating purchase orders, ensuring invoices are submitted and supporting/managing purchase orders within S&T.
- Will assist with onboarding and offboarding and ensuring S&T's internal business processes are followed.
- Resource management in support of project leads and functional area leadership.
- Systems support will include Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Access), SharePoint and internal applications and following.
- Creating reports using data from SRM through Microsoft Access and our time tracking and project management tools.
- Supporting SharePoint and understanding records retention, utilization of metadata and the ability to provide end user support.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least five years of experience and a bachelor's degree (or relevant experience
- This individual must be adaptable and have strong organizational, communication, people skills and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to solicit end user requirements in support of SharePoint while guiding and adhering to S&T's best practices.
- Possess flexibility, adaptability, solid organizational and communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.