Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Provides clerical support to a department or group of individuals or works in conjunction with other clerical staff to support a work area or division.
- Proficiency programs is required.
- May also assist with phone coverage, report preparation and meeting scheduling.
- Heavy project support including purchasing contracts and financial reconciliation.
- Will work with a variety of platforms including projection trackers and compliance systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with project support, including Purchasing contracts, Financial reconciliation of invoices, compliance requirements, in an extremely busy and fast-paced environment supporting 400 clients divided into teams
- Experience with multiple platforms, including project trackers, compliance systems, SAP/SRM, and SharePoint
- Experience with onboarding suppliers to multiple platforms, including the evaluation process to ensure GDPR (Global Data Privacy Requirements) compliance
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong multitasking
- Project Support experience
- Invoice/auditing experience
- Excel experience
- Access, Vizio, QuickBooks is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.