Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Project Coordinator needed within our Integration Program, providing various levels of support to the BTS (Business Technology Solutions) Integration Change Management project team.
- Position will reside within the BTS Business Operations team.
- Will maintain project documentation and be responsible for creating striking presentations.
- Assist the project team with day-to-day tasks aligned to driving project success.
- May assist with project meeting logistics, such as scheduling conference calls, taking & sending meeting minutes, etc., as directed.
- May assist with project task scheduling, updating, or other program/project management type tasks as requested.
- No vendors or suppliers to manage, however will interact and work with a matrixed.
- Will work with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management throughout all phases of project, through completion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess 7+ years of Project Coordinator experience.
- Microsoft PowerPoint advanced expertise is a must.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency will be needed, preferably advanced, given the need to work with formulas and algorithms.
- Microsoft Power BI experience/understanding would be a plus (however less important than PowerPoint/Excel advanced abilities).
- Experience/familiarity with using project management software.
- A certain degree of creativity is required in this role. The individual will be expected to help assemble a grouping of complex ideas into simple, easy-to-understand, digestible reports & presentations.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks and be able to adjust to changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ability to collaborate with others to complete assigned tasks.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.