Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Support Strategic Operations Portfolio Managers with project deliverables
- Lead small scale projects and create workplans/timelines, meeting minutes, action items
- Update multiple deliverables including dashboards, timelines, monthly newsletters
- Manage Project/Portfolio request mailbox and complete updates for resources in system
- Configure new dashboard reports and QC reports in Project and Portfolio management software
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree preferred, Minimum Associate's required 3-5 years' experience
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision, quick learner, able to communicate both oral and written
- Able to track and manager small scale projects
- Advanced PowerPoint design/experience, be able to create impactful PowerPoint presentations suitable for different audiences (core team, stakeholders, decision makers, executives)
- Aptitude for technology and learning new software and platforms (e.g. Piktochart, PPM Pro/Innotas Project and Portfolio Management software)
- Strong excel skills (analysis: pivot tables, v-lookups manipulate data)
- Strong project coordination/management experience
- Visio experience not required but helpful
- Strong SharePoint skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.