Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. A successful candidate will have a BS/BA/MS, pharmaceutical experience, and experience with CMC and project management.
- Support the Regulatory Strategic Planners in the data migration of our regulatory development and product maintenance plans for our assets
- Learn and gain expertise of new planning software application quickly
- Review and analyze of current project plans to identify data elements for migration into a new planning software application.
- Enter all data elements identified for migration into the new planning software application
- Communicate to the project lead any questions or concerns timely for quick resolution
- QC review new project data transitioned to the new planning software application
- Enter new meta data elements into the new planning software application to enable more effective reporting.
- Contribute to a positive and motivating work environment that encourages mutual respect, innovation and accountability at all levels
- Balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-based environment and work independently when needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Required: High School Graduate
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree with 0+ years' experience in project management, data entry, or database technology
- Preferred: Knowledge of pharmaceutical business and/or clinical trial management
- Scientific background and knowledge of project management is desirable
- Quick learner of technology applications
- Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Organization, attention to details and effective time management with an ability to adapt to changing priorities; excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Competent in application of standard business procedures (standard operating procedures,)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly when required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.