Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, etc.
- Attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important action items
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Undertake project tasks as required
- Develop project strategies
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in a related field as a Project Coordinator/ Project Manager preferably in Pharma or similar industry
- Must have experience in MS Project, MS Office and SharePoint. Competency in additional Microsoft applications including OneNote, Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.