Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Schedule meetings, collate meeting materials, and assist with drafting meeting minutes
- Per PM instructions:
- Create/update a schedule/timeline
- Follow up with team members on specific actions
- Update reports in Excel, Powerpoint, or enterprise systems
- QC reports for consistency, accuracy, and standards adherence
- Manage program SharePoint site(s): access requests, electronic file management, list maintenance, troubleshoot team member issues with site(s)
Skills and Requirements:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 4+ years overall pharmaceutical or life sciences experience is required
* Compliance auditing and/or monitoring experience in the Pharmaceutical or life sciences industry is preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.