Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Support the SPPM TA Lead in Key TA meetings and Center of Excellence forums as well as model/process implementation in TA projects.
- Review budget information with TA Lead and/or PM, and follow up with team members
- Develop job aids and training materials for project support activities
- Schedule meetings, collate meeting materials, and assist with drafting meeting minutes
- Per TA Lead/PM instructions:
- Create/update a schedule/timeline
- Follow up with team members on specific actions
- Update reports in Excel, Powerpoint, or enterprise systems
- QC reports for consistency, accuracy, and standards adherence
- Manage program SharePoint site(s)
- Assist with planning & organizing team building activities/events
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor' degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Experience working with data in spreadsheets
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- General electronic file management experience (Experience with SharePoint preferred)
- Ability to conduct oneself reliably and respectfully, as proven by experience within a professional setting
- Demonstrated accountability for assigned tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with others
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.