Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Manage and execute virtual internal meetings, virtual regional exhibits, and congresses.
- Efficient and effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project timelines and action plans in collaboration with cross-functional partners and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Lead or participate in cross-departmental project teams in support of meetings, develop meeting plan, and foster clear, consistent, and open collaboration with business partners across the organization
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues such as legal, compliance, regulatory and PRC.
- Manage logistical components including virtual meeting agenda needs, virtual exhibit needs, meeting, and production timelines.
- Manage external vendors including meeting management companies, production companies, etc. to ensure focus on stated meeting objectives and manage vendors to ensure deliverables and timelines are successfully met to expectation.
- Identify, analyze, and monitor potential risk.
- Utilize risk management techniques and strategies. Provide contingency plans and appropriately manage emergencies
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of related experience and a BS or BA degree in Event Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management or equivalent; strongly preferred.
- Pharma meeting and event management experience required.
- Virtual Meeting experience preferred.
- Ability and flexibility to perform weekend work, as needed.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations for HCP's through the Sunshine Act, and knowledge of trends, technologies and regulations affecting the meetings/corporate industry
- Strong commercial pharma experience in corporate events & meetings is required, including National Sales Meetings, Incentives trips, POA's, Launch meetings, and Regional Exhibits.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.