Project Coordinator III
An international biotechnology company is looking for a brilliant and dynamic Project Coordinator III, to join their office in Switzerland. This is the perfect opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking project within medicine. If you are ready for a new challenge, then this might be the role for you.
- Creating and maintaining of detailed daily production schedule
- Supports general planning activities in a pharma- biotechnology manufacturing site
- Proactively identifying and communicating constraints and conflicts
- Collaboration with different cross functional teams on site to manage the site schedule
- Pro-actively person with willingness to improve production planning process
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience leading a project
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function. Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the O365 Suite, including SharePoint.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vedran Alijagic on 0203 854 0238 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.