Project Coordinator III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Work with external vendor and support staff to understand scope of effort and tasks necessary to complete project and change requests
- Directs release execution by assigning tasks, tracking schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans
- Manages the estimation, development and implementation process of Workday biweekly and adhoc releases for HR and Payroll
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans
- Communicates project status, prepare standard status reports, oversee change request Sharepoint site
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate
- Capture meeting minutes and follow up on action items, and closure activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area
- Working knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of technical alternatives
- Understanding of their impact on the systems environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.