Project Coordinator III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Program reporting and analysis focused on service level attainment, program enrollment volume, demographics of enrolled patients and other program metrics. Program reporting and analysis will require collection and consolidation of data in different formats from multiple third parties.
- Creation, review and implementation of thoughtful communication to patients and health care providers. Examples include letters and forms related to program participation. This responsibility requires attention to detail and ability to apply consistent language across multiple communication formats.
- Diagnosis and resolution of escalated service issues by working with physician office staff, vendor management teams, and internal staff while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and compassion.
- Adherence to policies and procedures while working in a highly regulated environment.
- Project management inclusive of time-line creation and management, status reporting, and issue resolution and escalation related to execution of a Request for Proposal and transition of patient assistance services to a new vendor
- Project tasks and deadlines will be assigned to assure ongoing projects meet expected deadlines as the department assesses current administration vendors through a RFP process and selection.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 3+ years related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally while speaking and in writing
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience managing call center or administrative services vendors
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or other related health care company
- Understanding of pharmaceutical or health care coverage and reimbursement
- Ability to effectively collect, consolidate, analyze and present data
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.