Project Coordinator II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will manage the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Manage the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepare project plans, schedule and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Direct project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicate project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 2-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area.
- Must have prior SAP experience.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone as will need to answer phone calls for the project.
- Must have good critical thinking and problem-solving experience on previous projects.
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures. General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.