Project Coordinator II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator II, EPMO with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will assist with data entry, data quality and updating PPM tools with required project information.
- Directly support EPMO projects and activities.
- Support staff members with key project and departmental activities across various projects.
- Assist with data entry, data quality and updating PPM tools with required project information.
- Work directly with project teams to obtain status updates on issues, risks, and action items.
- Prepare and/or track project plans & schedules, as well as provide status reporting.
- Support project deliverables.
- Assist with keeping the PPM tool updated, as directed.
- Work in project collaboration with the EPMO project team.
- Handle project/initiative meeting logistics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of relevant experience in an EPMO/PMO environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the O365 Suite, including SharePoint.
- Experience working within Information Technology, Clarity PPM, OR PMP Certificate is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.