Project Coordinator II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator II for a pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will manage the development and implementation process of company's products and services
- Estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools
- Prepare project plans and schedules
- Assign tasks, track project schedules, identify risks and develop contingency plans.
- Communicate project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in project status update meetings.
- Resolve project issues
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 2+ years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area
- Must have prior SAP experience as will be required to do credit debit memos for rebilling and corrections.
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone as will need to answer phone calls for the project
- Must have good critical thinking and problem solving experience on previous projects
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.