Project Coordinator, Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator of Data Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for the communication of project status and escalation of issues to Lead Forensic Examiner and the larger Legal Operations team.
- Execution and verification of data transfer and consolidation tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for communication of project status and escalation of issues to Lead Forensic Examiner and the larger Legal Operations team.
- Reconcile project demands with available resources and escalate any deviation from project timeline.
- Record all support activities for proper measurement of work performed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a corporate IT or computer support-related field.
- VB, Ruby, EnScript, Python or other automation programming / scripting experience a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Windows operating system.
- Superior Windows operating experience, ability to quickly learn new technology/ tools.
- Understanding of computer terms and acronyms, and to translate technical terms into non-technical language.
- Ability to follow departmental processes and procedures, ability to follow and document resolutions and exceptions.
- Attention to detail, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to ascertain the criticality of issues.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.