Project Automation Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Automation Engineer to join a multinational biotechnology company in Visp. This organisation is dedicated to improving the quality of life, so if you are ready for an exciting change then this is the role for you.
- Participate in the EI&C engineering of current capital projects
- Engineering team of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement "system" improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement.
- Scope development and basis of design
- System and field device evaluation and test
- Compliance with current good manufacturing processes
- Product that is safe and effective
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates are expected to have a BS or MS in one or more of the following: electrical -, automation or process engineering.
- Electrical engineering skills
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Working knowledge of Delta V preferred for this position.
- Must have strong communication (written/verbal) skills (German & English)
- Ability to communicate and work in a highly effective team environment
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies