Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of: industry regulations and guidelines, policies, procedures, guidelines, and Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Work with Line of Business stakeholders in management of the IRO Transactions Review
- Coordinate and execute CIA Annual Report Plan
- Work with available documentation associated with CIA and IRO to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4+ years overall pharmaceutical or life sciences experience is required
- Compliance auditing and/or monitoring experience in the Pharmaceutical or life sciences industry is preferred
- Must possess general knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical industry regulations and guidelines (e.g. PhRMA Code, Federal Anti-Kickback etc.)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.