Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Responsible for the receipt, processing, triage and quality assessment of all inbound safety information including adverse events and technical complaints for the company's marketed products (drugs and devices).
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external (e.g. FDA) drug and device safety reporting requirements regarding the collection and maintenance of safety information.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (in medical or science-related discipline)
- A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible, relevant pharmacovigilance experience
- Safety (including MedDRA coding and adverse event identification) preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of medical and pharmacovigilance terminology required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.