Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will provide administrative support for various projects managed within the engineering organization.
- Create project milestones & schedules to support key projects and programs within the organization.
- Working with the engineering staff to generate project tracking report and communicate status on a regular basis.
- Assist the leadership with project cost tracking and cost control.
- Assist the leadership with creating project update presentation decks.
- Provide support for technical/engineering data mining & analysis (i.e. Maximo, SAP, etc.).
- Support leadership with administrative support such as new employee onboarding, coordinating Town Hall meetings and any other key admin support that the Director and Associate Directors need.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS required.
- Overall project administration work experience including good organization of project information, scheduling/tracking milestones, report out, follow-ups, etc.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Microsoft office (including power point, excel- pivot/data sorting/analysis, project office).
- Cost control/analysis - cost analysis, cost control, calculation of spends & cost savings.
- Familiarity with SAP and Maximo system would be preferred but not absolutely required.
- Technical or engineering education background is preferred but not required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.