This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Program Manager for a cutting-edge gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Meet regularly with PI to review programmatic needs.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Day to day management of complex projects with collaborators both internal and external.
- Schedule team meetings and maintain calendar with deadlines.
- With mentoring from PI, the project manager will take leadership in developing study protocols, writing grants, analyzing data, drafting/editing manuscripts for submission.
- The program manager will work closely with graduate students and postdocs on their grant progress reports and manuscripts.
- Will be responsible for coordinating grant application and interacting with funding administrators and the business office.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD-level scientist, ideally with some postdoc experience in cancer biology. Minimally a Masters-level scientist.
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) with grant writing (NIH, DOD, and Foundation), including progress reports.
- Experience (3-5 years) with writing scientific manuscripts for publication.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kylie Williams at +(1) 267-523-2542 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.