Program Leader, Zika Vaccine Program, Senior Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Program Leader for Zika Vaccine Program with a with a leading biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will lead a cross-functional team across clinical operations, regulatory affairs, bioassays, CMC, non-clinical, and medical to deliver against the program strategy. The successful candidate will have experience in late-stage readiness and development of vaccines.
- Lead the cross-functional teams for the Zika vaccine program; potential to lead other early stage vaccine programs as well.
- Represent the program status, scenarios, and trade-offs for Zika vaccine with senior leadership, internal stakeholders, and BARDA.
- Align on a program direction in coordination with senior functional leaders and BARDA.
- Support BARDA reporting; work with CMC, clinical development, research, and finance to support financial reporting for BARDA.
- Support development of regulatory documents and HA interactions.
- Engage external stakeholders including KOLs and key PIs; engage advisory boards in order to develop an effective program strategy.
- Accountable for the integrated development plan for the Zika vaccine.
- Develop a program budget in coordination with the program manager, finance and functional representatives; identify trade-offs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in a scientific field with 15+ years of experience or PhD or MD with 10-12 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting.
- Experience in vaccine development including the transition of novel candidates from discovery through licensure.
- Proven track record of successful cross functional program leadership or management supporting early- and late-stage programs.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams; engage senior leadership, health authorities, and KOLs.
- Prior experience managing or working within cross-functional project teams with timeline management and budgetary responsibility.
- Must be adept at working in a fluid environment and foster a strong collaborative spirit internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as demonstrated organizational aptitude.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.