Program Lead / Asset Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Program Lead / Asset Lead to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- You will drive the implementation of the clinical method aligned with the agreed TPP.
- Produce and uphold healthy, creative, relationships with external partners; assisting and influencing where needed.
- Cooperate with business development o guarantee the asset project team delivers an understandable data room to enable out-licensing.
- Perform asset project meetings with both internal and external knowledge to assure that all shareholders are working rendering to the approved project plans.
- Guarantee quality facets are aligned with both the regulatory and business's framework.
- Recognise program concerns and risks and develop contingency and mitigation plans for resolution of concerns; discussing program linked concerns/mitigations to executive.
- Partake in study protocols and linked study documents, from the initial scientific conversation as necessary across the development spectrum.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a life science field, though a PhD degree would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience within early phase pharmaceutical drug development, guiding cross functional drug development teams preferably in oncology or similar familiarity working across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Abilities in multidisciplinary program guidance and international project management.
- Knowledge in using program management tools and systems.
- Familiarity with maximising value of data produced across the development landscape to further the company's goals of distributing medicines to patients quicker.
- Acquaintance within the licencing and/or out licensing of assets.
- Capable of tactical vendor relationship management with expertise on the international leaders offering core clinical development services.
- Comprehension and expertise on international regulatory proposals and approval procedures for clinical research and development.
- A high calibre individual who is driven and energised in their work.
- Able to resolve issued and make solid decisions.
- Comprehension of patients and their requirements through all aspects on asset's development.
- Ability to handle and prioritise various tasks simultaneously on different multifaceted stages of development.
- Works well both independently and with others in a team.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel for business needs potentially on a global scale.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.