Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Program Director for a leading gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Program Director, you will conceptualize, design and execute research plans to build database of recent and ongoing covid-treatment data.
- Conceptualize, design and execute research plans to build database of recent and ongoing covid-treatment data.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and mentor a multi-disciplinary team
- Lead the expansion of the current database based on specific needs
- Engage with government, industry, philanthropic, and academic partners
- Help to obtain further funding for continued growth
Skills and Requirements:
- MS + 5-7 years of a combination of relevant academic and work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g., PhD + 3-5 years) in biomedical sciences
- Strong, proven supervisory and management experience required
- Experience with database development and computational analyses required
- Experience successfully securing grant funding desirable
- Experience interpreting computational analyses of immunology data desirable
- Familiarity with human immunology, virology, and drug repurposing a plus
- Experience with generating and interpreting high throughput drug screen data a plus
- Experience interpreting data from experiments on cell lines and animal models a plus
- Experience interpreting real-world data a plus
- Experience analyzing clinical trial data a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to contribute and work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgment
- Ability to work with and take a leadership role in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computer/technology skills including database management, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project (or other similar Project Management).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.