Program Director, Hepatic and Cholestatic Diseases (M/F)
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Program Director, Hepatic and Cholestatic Diseases position. The company specialises in the development of innovative therapeutic and diagnostic solutions in chronic diseases where there are considerable unmet medical needs. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an established company and bolster a career.
- Delivering the development program according to the agreed upon strategy and timelines, by identifying and anticipating any potential roadblocks and their root causes, building and executing mitigation plans.
- Working with various functions (e.g., clinical/clinical operations, regulatory, preclinical, biometrics, commercial) and external stakeholders to ensure the right execution of the program.
- Coordinates and/or contributes to:
- The program development strategy, including preclinical and clinical development plans to support the program strategy.
- The design of clinical trials, studies and registries in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- The generation of study-related documents, clinical trials deliverables and budgets.
- The development and execution of the scientific podium and publication strategy.
- The coordination of program team activities as it pertains to interactions with regulatory authorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD or PhD with solid scientific background developed through experiences in clinical research drug development is preferred. Master's degree with relevant scientific background will be considered.
- 8+ years' experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, including experience in clinical research, clinical project management or clinical program management.
- Experience in clinical protocol design and regulations.
- Able to work independently and make appropriate strategic decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively engage various stakeholders.
- Experience working with multi-national / multi-cultural and remotely based teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Self-starter with excellent planning and project management skills and demonstrated ability to properly set priorities and to voice your viewpoints.
- Autonomy, flexibility and adaptability to work in a biotech company.
- Be results oriented with drive to "make things happen", be hands-on with a "can do" mind-set and a sense of urgency.
- Must act as an effective team player bringing credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Fluent in English, good command of French or any European language is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at 0203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.