This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Program Coordinator for a leading medical organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
The individual in this position will provide executive-level administrative support to the Chair of Medicine, Chief Academic and Research Officer, and Vice Chair for Faculty Development.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Obtain and transmit information to executives from within the organization to assist in furthering priorities, as well as filter communications of executives and prioritize communications for review.
- Serve as the liaison between executives and faculty, administrators, DOM, PSOM, and UPHS staff and leadership, and leadership and staff of external entities.
- Work to execute the initiatives and maximize the efforts of executives.
- Manage incoming calls and emails, will respond to various inquiries, and resolve issues.
- Anticipate needs, execute initiatives, and maximize the efforts of executives.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars, schedule and arrange all associated details for large and small meetings and events, making decisions based on working knowledge of the responsibilities and priorities of the executives.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, develop various itineraries, and process expense reimbursements and payments for executives and external visitors.
- Prepare and distribute various materials, compose correspondence for signature, proof correspondence, and other material, and maintain filing systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts and 2 to 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.