An international pharmaceutical company that provides global medical communications is advertising a vacancy for a Program Coordinator to be based in their office in Amsterdam. The organisation is known for their deeply innovative programmes that span key markets and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and bolster a career in the fields of medical communications.
- Maintain professional contacts with medical experts, vendors, and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings.
- Handle project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and focus on compliance-related tasks, such as project tracking, database entry and quality control.
- Research congress and journal information and run literature searches.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in administration/project tracking tools/database entry/quality control.
- Past work with publishers, communications agencies, or in a healthcare/academic setting is an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Julia Tegelmann at +44 203 854 105 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.