Professional Communications Manager
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Professional Communications Manager. You will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland, Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Driving the visibility of the company's operations, including communication and messaging of key projects across the organisation.
- Producing communication materials and leads activities that engage employees through the tone, language and format of internal communication.
- Updating and migrating the company's operations intranet content to Google Sites.
- Creating communication plans.
- Generating print and digital content.
- Managing content on digital platforms.
- Evaluating communication activities within the Department.
- Conducting audience research.
- Developing digital communication strategies.
- Managing the company's Net migration (50%).
- Utilising your practical experience of digital tools and communication platforms (TouchPoint, the company's Intranet and Google Sites) to manage and deliver the migration of the company's Net content for company's operations to the relevant new platforms.
- Creating and implement comprehensive communication plans in support of the global company's operations Leadership Team.
- Designing and developing engaging, targeted content and messages suitable for use across a range of channels and platforms within company's Operations and the company's Operations Business Excellence Transformation Centre.
- Developing a strong understanding of audiences internal and external to the company's Operations, gather and analyse evidence to understand user needs, review existing sources of insight (including previous communication activity) to understand the overall context for communication and audience influences.
- Supporting the design and delivery of techniques to assess the effectiveness and impact of communication.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on communications activities, including digital communications.
- Contributing to developing strong networks across company's and the company's communications communities to enable aligned communication strategies.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years professional experience in communications/content creation and leading change communications.
- Degree in either communications, journalism or business administration (Minimum BSc).
- Experience of the latest digital communication tools and their appropriate application.
- Experience with system/platform migration.
- Ability to research and draft original content for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and creative thinking to be able to translate complex topics into simple, engaging communication campaigns.
- Skilled at producing creative content, with experience in video and graphic work an advantage.
- Excellent consulting skills: active listening, ability to quickly extract and summarise key information to provide appropriate insights and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and partnering skills: proven abilities to work effectively and efficiently in cross-functional, matrix environments and build collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of project management practices.
- Pharma experience is a plus.
- Strong organisational and writing skills and the ability to apply them to strategic objectives.
- Experienced communicator with a technical understanding.
- Languages: English and German.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.