Professional Administrative Assistant - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to leaders and other team members, to help achieve business/departmental goals. Coordinating travel and organising meetings in cooperation with internal partners and/or external parties, if needed.
- Assisting team members in the preparation for congresses.
- Maintaining current databases, including intranet, department contact and address lists, organisation charts, and other information.
- Filing information such as reports, literature, email documents, etc.
- Supporting confidential HR activities, such as recruitment of staff, personnel issues, and assisting with new-starter on-boarding and orientation.
- Acting as a point of contact for general requests involving the department, such as moves, office set-up/allocations, etc.
- Supporting procurement processes and partners (invoices, purchase orders, accounting, etc.).
- Supporting the appropriate information flow for the department, such as internal announcements and other communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- An organised and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- You are able to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame.
- You are open-minded, excellent teammate who enjoys working in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a part-time Administrative Assistant to their office in London.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Senior Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.