Professional Administrative Assistant - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Professional Administrative Assistant, based in the desirable area of Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Provide administrative support to leaders and other team members to help achieve business/departmental goals.
- Coordinate travel and meeting organisation in cooperation with internal partners and/or external parties, if needed.
- Control travel expenses, travel requests, and invoices while checking that correct cost centres, theme numbers, or AD numbers are used.
- Assist team members in the preparation for congresses and, if needed, provide onsite support.
- Maintain current databases, including intranet, department contact and address lists, organisation charts, and other information.
- File information such as reports and literature, email documents, etc.
- Support confidential HR activities, such as recruitment of staff, personnel issues and assist with new-starter on-boarding and orientation.
- Handle office space allocations and assume responsibility for ordering and tracking of office supplies.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Commercial diploma or an equivalent education.
- Experience in an administrative environment.
- Experience in coordinating team efforts.
- Good spoken and written English, as well as fluency in German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Senior Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.