Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring products are produced according to company SOPs, batch manufacturing records and GMP standards. You will also be expected to contribute to departmental improvements.
- Collaborate with Operations and supports other Supervisors in the organization with scheduling activities for assigned Manufacturing Operators.
- Carries out room /equipment checks as required, ensuring that batch manufacturing records, room/ equipment logs and production documentation are completed properly. Perform daily review of batch documentation including corrective action as required.
- Works with the Operations Management to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures and Batch Manufacturing Records are adhered to base on current versions and revisions.
- Identifies and suggests improvements to operations including new equipment purchases and develops Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervises a team of Operators and participates in performance assessments, training and development
- Maintains performance levels within the department
- Ensures that the equipment is properly maintained and calibrated and that appropriate inventory of spare parts are in place as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.