Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Production Planner with a pharmaceutical company located in Durham, NC.
- Procedures: Ensures compliance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP practices and updates and prepares, reviews, and maintains department procedures, SOP's, WI's, and training documents. Provides training on Production Planning processes as needed.
- Schedules: Influences and manages raw material flow to meet customer requirements for manufactured biopharmaceutical drug value streams by creating, releasing, modifying, and reviewing process orders, preparing and maintaining raw material delivery schedules, scrapping raw materials using appropriate policies, tracing and resolving inventory discrepancies, monitoring inventory levels that impact MRP, and troubleshooting MRP issues/discrepancies with guidance. The role holder represents the customer in the manufacturing processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum - HS Diploma plus NINE years' experience working with an MRP system, pharmaceutical operations, or procurement OR
- Preferred - BS Degree with THREE to FIVE years' experience working with an MRP system, pharmaceutical operations, or procurement.
- Previous experience with PE (production execution) or WM modules in SAP
- Previous experience using an MRP system
- Advanced in the use of MS Excel (such as V-lookup, H-lookup, pivot tables)
- Basic experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Visio software
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.