A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Product Specialist for their office in Switzerland. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Basel, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Providing clinical product support to all end users and providing on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures.
- Providing training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s).
- Providing feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Providing surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment, and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Using proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's Orthopaedic System and assisting surgeons in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing, and positioning.
- Providing complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor, and company's regulatory department, detailing case reviews, services performed, and recommendations for product, documentation, and methodology improvements.
- Maintaining and control local consigned equipment, instruments, implants, and disposable inventories, processing sales orders, and providing forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Supporting company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Providing prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Solving product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Supporting the development and execution of the sales plan as well as growing the utilisation of the RIO system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively selling the clinical benefits of the products and building strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborating with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtaining purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partnering with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a High School diploma, though a Bachelor's Degree or higher in business or a related technical field of study is preferred.
- Prefer several years' experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical, or healthcare industry).
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative, clerical procedures, and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance).
- Fluent in German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium.