An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Product Manager job at their UK-based office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This will be a contract position, lasting six months.
- Helping clients in planning, management, and control of the entire value chain, with the goal of achieving superior customer service at minimal cost
- Supporting corporate strategies such as globalisation and growth, activities such as M&A, and financial turnarounds.
- Transforming performance using an industry-specific Lean Manufacturing approach.
- Improving performance in specialised areas such as quality, maintenance, and energy efficiency.
- Building capabilities from the frontline to senior management to sustain improvements.
- Reducing cost and defects from poor quality, utilising an extensive toolkit across 4 dimensions; overseeing strategy and KPIs, quality processes, organisation/governance, and mindsets and behaviours.
- Evaluating legal requirements for a specific product.
- A large portion of the job will be spent at the client locations
- Working with consultant teams to develop solutions to a wide range of operations-related issues at the client.
- Helping to bring about far-reaching changes in clients' operations.
- Coaching and advising client people directly involved in operations and consultant team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Science Degree preferable, ideally a CIM marketing diploma.
- Marketing experience or other transferable Commercial experience.
- Will have managed products in the secondary care area and be experienced in opinion leader liaison.
- Previous experience in sales.
- An ambassador of the UK & Ireland Affiliate.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.